How can I remove the UIM Connector from the SOI Administration UI when I have uninstalled it from the Catalyst Container.
1. Stop the catalyst container service.
2. Wait for the container to get offline on the SOI Administration UI.
3. Navigate to <install_dir>\CA\Catalyst\Connector\Container\nls-store and take a backup copy of the nls-store folder
4. Delete all files from the nls-store folder
5. Start the catalyst container service.
6. Wait for the container to come online in the SOI Administration UI and check the connector entry of UIM is removed.
All other connectors that are install in the same Catalyst Container that are not uninstalled will come online in the SOI Administration UI
because the nls-store is getting recreated on the Catalyst Container startup.
Release: SAMBDL99000-3.3-Spectrum-Service Assurance Manager-Promotional Bundle