It appears a user has modified the Systems Option Table. Is there a way I can prohibit access to that table?
Article ID: 33168
CA TPX - Session Management
CA Vman Session Management for z/OS
TPX SESSION MANAGEMENT
It appears a user has modified the Systems Option(SMRT) Table. Is there a way I can prohibit access to that table?
- Logon to TPXADMIN and select option 1 - TPX User/Group Maintenance
- Select option 3 - User Maintenance
- Enter the Userid to change.
- Select option 6 - Maintain Administrator Capabilities
- Change the TPX Master Administrator and the TPX System Administrator both to N.
- PF3(END key) all the way out.
Release: NVINAM00200-5.4-TPX-Session Management-Access Management package