We would like to know what are the steps required to change/update the Autosys database password in a high availability environment.
To change the database password, do the following:
1. Stop the primary and shadow schedulers
2. From the primary scheduler, open the CA WAAE Command Prompt
3. Execute the autosys_secure command
4. Select  Change database password.
a. Enter the current password
b. Enter the new password
c. Confirm the new password
5. Start the primary scheduler and confirm that the scheduler can connect to the database by executing the chk_auto_up command
6. After confirming the primary scheduler can connect to the database, start the shadow scheduler
Visit the CA Workload Automation AE & Workload Control Center DocOps Space for more information about installing, configuring and monitoring this application.