What is needed to remove the CA GEN CICS Socket Listener TILL and TICONMGR?
CA GEN release 8.5
1. Please remove the Listener record from the EZACONFG file. The record key is TILL.
Furthermore, if you use the CICS PLT to start the Listener, you should remove the entry for that as well.
2. Work with your CICS person to remove the CICS definition for
* the trancodes TILL and TICM
* the programs TILSTNR, TICONMGR, TIRSDTNZ.
3. You will need to delete the VSAM shared data tables which are used only by TICONMGR:
* TIRINSDT and TIROTSDT
Please do the EZACONFG and PLT cleanup before you remove the transaction/program definitions or your CICS will produce error messages at startup/shutdown that will require an operator response, because the transactions/programs are no longer available.
Release: KGNDDL99000-8.5-Gen-DBP Developer License