Unable to run command-line utilities like autorep and from Application Server log gets the following error messages entered regarding SSA libraries:
CAUAJM_E_00179 Unable to load the CA Secure Sockets Adapter shared library dynamically. Process terminating.
Library "libcasocket" has not been loaded
Issue occur if the following causes:
1. The reported error messages are related to permissions on the following directories:
2. If LD_LIBRARY_PATH/LIBPATH is not set to the environment or not sourced properly
All Unix/Linux versions are applicable
To overcome the issue, please follow below validations:
1. Need to set permissions to 755 so that execution is possible for the "other" category as well as the "group" and the owner:
chmod 755 /opt/CA/SharedComponents/Csam/SockAdapter
chmod 755 /opt/CA/SharedComponents/Csam/SockAdapter/lib
2. Set LD_LIBRARY_PATH/LIBPATH to source Shared Component libraries as well and export to the environment.
3. Restart SSA and application server to get the issue rectified.