MUX - Translation problem with user's profile in French with Risk, Issues and Change Request Properties Sections cannot be translated
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login as user with language set to English
2. Navigate Administration->Blueprints and edit one of the existing blueprints
3. Once in the Blueprint go to Modules tab and click on Changes module and click on Edit Module Details
4. Create few sections and add at least one attribute to each created section.
5. Publish the blueprint
6. Change language for the user under Settings->General and set it to French.
7. Login as user with language set to French and change those section names created in step 4 by adding French at the end of the section to indicate French version.
8. Login as user with language set to English and change section names to add Section name + English to indicate English version.
9. Login as user with language set to French and notice section names are displayed in English but names are how they were originally created in Step 4.
Note: This issue can also be reproduced with CITs.
Expected Results: It should allow to translate section names in French.
Actual Results: Translation is not working for section names in French.
DE79249, Under review by Engineering.