Action Items link to a Status Report only directs the end-user to the latest Status Report in a Draft Status
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new process
- Status Report as Primary Object
- Available for On Demand Start, Save and Continue
- Start Options>>On-demand
- Under Start Step>>Action select Manual Action
- Create a Manual Action for the Status Report, including the Investment Name in the subject.
- Assignees are who you want to notify
- Validate and activate
- In Classic View, open a project and go to Status Reports
- Create two status reports. Set the first one as the final one.
- Click on the Final Status Report
- Click on the Processes tab
- Search for Available processes
- Start the process you created
- Open MUX
- Go to My Workspaces
- Under Actions items, you should see a link to the final Status Report
- Click on the link
Expected Results - You are directed to the status report that the process was ran
Actual Results - The link will direct you to the latest status report in draft mode.