A view name in Japanese language doesn't opens Share popup and doesn't copy link to the clipboard
Steps to Reproduce:
Note: The language for the user is English and Locale is English US
- Login to MUX of 16.2
- Make sure the MUX > Settings > General > language and locate of the user is English and English US.
- Navigate to Projects or any other module where views are available. In this case Projects
- In view drop down click on Save as and name the view as サポート and save
- Again click on View drop down and click on Manage
- In the Manage Views modal try to Share and No Popup windows opens
- In the Manage Views click on copy link and no confirmation/toast will be shown confirming that link copied to clipboard. Error shown on browser console when copy link is clicked is below
Failed to execute 'btoa' *. The string to be encoded contains character outside of the Latin1 range.
Expected Results: It should allow user to share/copy link views saved in Japanese Language
Actual Results: The sharing and copy link functionality in Manage Views is not working with Japanese language.