Follow the below steps to host the contents on Liveupdate Administrator (LUA):
- On LUA under Clu-prod folder, create a new folder 'Updates'. Download and extract the contents at the root level.
- Update the LUA URL in Liveupdate policy on SEPM as http://LUA IP:7070/clu-prod/Updates.
- Download the contents on clients/ SEPM.
Follow the below steps to host the contents on Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM) :
- Download the updates on SEPM that needs to be hosted.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager\Inetpub
- Create a new folder called 'Updates'
- Extract all files to the newly created Updates folder. All included files must be at the root of the Updates folder.
- Create a new LiveUpdate policy in SEPM to point to the new folder https://<sepm>/Updates
- Do not include any other servers in this policy
- Apply new LiveUpdate policy to affected groups
- Run LiveUpdate on affected machines, or wait for them to run according to their schedule
- Revert to the old Liveupdate policy once the updates are downloaded.
The above method can be used to Update SymVT content on Endpoint Protection Clients