Safari: When selecting a value for lookup some values are cut off for 3rd level object when using switch to bottom option.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In Studio create subobject of the investment object and api enable it.
2. Create subobject with the parent to subobject created in Step 1 and api enable it.
3. Create a lookup based attribute (api enable) on the subobject created in Step 2 and ensure lookup has several values like at least 3 or 4.
4. Navigate to MUX and modify Idea blueprint to include subobject created in Step 1 as a module.
5. Navigate to Idea and point to updated blueprint.
6. Click on the Idea and navigate to the subobject tab and create an instance.
7. Under details switch to bottom and create an instance for 3rd level subobject.
8. Attempt to select or change the value for lookup based attribute and observe some values are getting cut off.
Expected Results: Lookup dropdown options options are visible
Actual Results: Lookup dropdrop option options are cut off
Workaround: Use Switch to right option.
DE78745, Fixed in 16.2.1, also targeted for 18.104.22.168.