Steps to reproduce
- Install ConnectALL the 3.2.0 version.
- Login as a CA Admin user.
- Enable the 'Username and Password cannot be same' option under the Password Settings menu.
- Navigate to User management and create one user EX: P@55wordd and set the password as welcome.
- Logout ConnectALL
- Login as a newly created user
- A new password change page should be displayed
- Try to input the password same as the user name Ex: P@55wordd
- Click update/save.
ConnectALL Should not allow the user to set the password same as the username when 'Username and Password cannot be same' option under Password Settings in enabled.
Users can set the password the same as username during the password change on first login.