ClassCastException while creating an applink to Jira
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to the Integrations screen in ConnectALL
- Choose Jira and any other application to create applink and click on "map apps"
- Pick the connections for Jira and the destination application in the connection tab of the applink
- Validate and choose the conflict management strategy
- Click configure to pull the metadata of the applications and navigate to the Entity mapping tab
- Navigate back to the Connection tab and click on the "Configure" button again.
Expected Results: There. should not be any error.
Actual Results: It throws unable to connect to Jira error on the screen and the General Exception below can be seen in the logs
com.g2g.connector.jira.JIRAConnector - General Exception thrown in connecting Jira java.lang.ClassCastException: