ConnectALL reports an error saying unable to create a database while creating Insights Connection.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a database user named insights_dbowner without dbcreator permission
- Login to ConnectALL and try creating an Insights creation
- ConnectALL reports an error saying unable to create database
- Create a database manually in the SQL Server with the database name as "Insights"
- Attempt to create a connection again from ConnectALL
- This time ConnectALL creates the tables and other artifacts in SQL Server but you will still get an exception still saving the connection
- The next time you attempt to create the connection after giving the dbcreator permission the connection still fails.
Expected Results: User should be able to create Insights DB connection fine.
Actual Results: You get error "Unable to create Database"