A lookup attribute was created on a sub-sub Object. The lookup is using the out of the box PAC_RPT_YESNO. When changing the value of the Lookup to a different value an API-1019 error is received and the value can't be changed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a Custom Object. Create a sub-object for this Object, then create a sub-object for the new sub-object, so there are three levels.
2. Create an attribute on the sub-sub object using the Lookup PAC_RPT_YESNO. Configure so it defaults to "No".
3. In MUX create a Blueprint for the top level Object, and add the Sub-object Module.
4. Create a new item for the Object, then create a value on the sub-object. View the details, and create a value on the sub-sub object.
5. When attempting to alter the Lookup based attribute, it does not save
The new value should save
It does not save
This is resolved in 16.2.0, and originally tracked as DE77655