When we are trying to use Export to CSV option from the Actual Transactions page within the Financials tab on a project in MUX, export file contains unwanted records in the extract.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Identify a system with large number of Financial Transactions
2. Navigate to MUX->Projects
3. Open project and click on Financials tab.
4. Click on Actual Transactions
5. Apply a filter for Charge Code and pick at least 2 values, example Accrual, Actual, Regular etc....
6. Observe filtered data and now click on Export to CSV
7. File gets exported but it is containing way more records that are dispayed on the screen.
Expected Results: it should export the exact number of records on the screen.
Actual Results: it is exporting extra records.
Workaround: Filter for one value at the time.
DE78401, Fixed in 16.2.1