An account has been set up to use as the Service Account for WAM.
READ access has been granted to $ESP/ESP.OPERCMD.AGENT as directed in the installation guide
Some ESP.GROUP and ESP.GROUPX resources were assigned as part of the default RACF group the UID was assigned into.
The following error is issued when testing the connection, and attempting to ADD:
Release : 12.0
The service account:
- It requires prefix.OPER, not prefix.OPERCMD.AGENT.OPER is being checked.
- It does not require prefix.ONLINE though. You can add a scheduler having just ESP.OPER READ permitted.
Second, we verified the regular user:
- Requires WAM.ADMIN or WAM.OPERATOR in order to sign in into the Agent Manager
- Requires prefix.ONLINE to execute any agent command
- Requires prefix.AGENTMSG.RUN.agent to execute any agent command
- Requires prefix.AGENTMSG.CONTROLSTATUS.agent to execute agent command, e.g. ping/refresh status
- Requires prefix.AGENTMSG.CONTROLGETSPOOLFILE.agent to retrieve logs and other outputs