In my environment I have noticed some alarms from probes like cdm or sqlserver that show 'UnknownProbe' for a certain robot.
Release : 20.4
This can be caused by a very specific set of circumstances.
In this case, the following occurred:
1. A server with the UIM Hub on it was cloned.
2. The original server was shut down.
3. The new clone had a new IP, but it was changed and given the IP of the old server.
4. The original server came back online and was given the IP that the server in step 3 used to have
5. The UIM config files were not changed to reflect the new IP addresses
In other words, these systems "swapped" IP addresses with each other, but the robots on them were configured to the old addresses, and the robot also had the same name because it was a clone.
This caused a circumstance where two robots had the same name, but different IP addresses: One of the robots was a hub and the other robot was reporting to that hub.
Do not clone systems without editing the robot.cfg. Clear out robotip and robotname on the "master" image.