SUMMARY: Modern UX: Sections of Blueprint don't show up when we have a section having only secured attributes and if user doesn't have access to them
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Login to Clarity Classic UI.
2. Create two groups Admin Group and View Access Group.
3. Add all access rights to Admin Group and All Project related access rights to View Access Group.
4. Add the admin user to Admin Group and a restricted user to View Access Group.
5. Navigate to Modern UX -> Administration -> Blueprints.
6. Clone the Standard Project Blueprint and Edit the newly created copy.
7. Add multiple sections to the properties tab, so that the total count of sections reach 7 or above. Configure each section to have 2 or more attributes from Project Object.
8. Take a section in the 3rd section from top of the order and make all the attributes of that section as Secured under Modern UX -> Administration -> Attributes.
9. For the Edit access configure "Admin Group" and Leave the View Access as blank. This will make sure that users of "View Access Group" aren't able to view the attributes configured on 3rd section.
10. Login as restricted User and Navigate to a project configured with the new blueprint.
Expected Results: All Sections, except the 3rd section where all attributes are secured and user doesn't have access to show up.
Actual Results: Only the first two sections show up and the sections below the 3rd sections are missing.
This is under review and being tracked as DE78056