Sudden performance issue in SQL Server (MSSQL)
Article ID: 275309
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
- After updating SQL Server database settings, certain actions or queries that previously took seconds, now take much longer delays, minutes and the performance is very slow.
- We reverted the parameter change and still it's slow.
- Other environments are working well.
- Or sometimes the same slowness have also been seen there, but went away on its own after a couple of days.
- Ask the DBA to flush SQL Server cache for Clarity schema by running:
- This will clear the database plan cache.
- More information on this command: Microsoft Documentation