Due to testing results, we requested that DBA add an Id type column to the table for the select query to run against and this enabled us to generate alarms that were unique based on the ID.
Then the alarms would not be suppressed nor acted upon by any nas AO profile or preprocessing rule - since we suspected some initial 'interference' due to the broadness of some of the regexes in the nas rule base and the fact that one of the alarm messages was being suppressed and had a high count. The total number of alarms was correct (36) but one alarm was being suppressed 33 times. We also noticed alarms being generated but then being cleared/suppressed very quickly.
To enable a single alarm for every distinct row in the query result, we used a regex of:
and operator set to "in"
with Row key set to the "Id" column
Then with a low monitoring interval we temporarily set for testing, e.g., 2 mins, we restarted the sql_response probe and the probe generated a single alarm for each row in the table (122 alarms).
Note that when you run the Test query in the probe the results are limited (by design) to 50 rows, but that had no affect on the final result.