There is no report that can be run . It requires a bit of work to verify that the structure of the CASYSTEMTABLES base is current with the maintenance that got installed .
Member BTG1000 in CABDSAMP has the current DDUPDATE cards to define CASYSTEMTABLES .
- Copy CABDSAMP(BTG1000) into another PDS .
- Delete the cards at the top to obsolete the base and the cards at the bottom that copy the T001 structure to PROD , catalog the base and delete the T001 structure.
- Add CASYSTEMTABLES in T001 by running DDUPDATE using the cards from the modified BTG1000 member.
- In DDOL ( or via DDUPDATE) , run SET BAS on CASYSTEMTABLES in T001 ( password DD)
- Run DDBTGLM on the base structure in status T001 and again on status PROD by punching the generated BTG cards to a unique data set for each run . There are 2 datasets then , one for BTG1000.T001 and another one for BTG1000.PROD
- Run in ISPF SuperC to compare the BTG1000.T001 dataset with the BTG1000.PROD dataset