TPX has a signon / signoff user exit called TPXUSNSF.
- This is shipped with the product and resides in your .....CB0VLOAD library. The source is in hilvl.CB0VSRC.
- The TPXUSNSF load module must be present for TPX to start.
- This user exit can be customized and assembled into a USER loadlib.
- Do not replace the TPXUSNSF load module that is delivered with the product.
Always introduce a USER.LOADLIB for customized exits and concatenate ahead of the CB0VLOAD library.
The 'default' TPXUSNSF module has the following Date/time:
- Be aware this is the updated module from PTF SO07753 which added CALLPOINT 52 to the exit for Lock passphrase support.
- The source resides in hilvl. CB0VSRC.