After setting the "Supports 4x Agents" flag on the web agent, it is not able to be removed. After removing and submitting the changes, when the agent is reviewed, the "Supports 4x Agents" flag is set again.
Policy Server: ANY
Once a web agent has been configured to support 4x agents, it cannot be set back. This agent should support both 4x and 5x agents with the 'supports 4x agents' flag set.
To disable a web agent from supporting 4x agents, you would need to do the following:
1) Create a temporary web agent "TempAgent"
2) Assign the "TempAgent" to all the realms where the original agent was assinged.
3) Delete the original agent.
4) Create the original agent again without selecting "Supports 4x Agents"
5) Reassign the new agent to all the Realms that have "TempAgent" assigned.
6) Delete "TempAgent"