After the upgrade to 16.1.3 from 16.1.2 the ability to access third level sub-objects from the details fly out doesn't exist.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In 16.1.2 create master object and API enable it.
2. Create subobject under master object and also API enable it.
3. Create 3rd level subobject under subobject and also API enable it.
4. In 16.1.2 navigate to MUX->Administration and add subobject and 3rd level subobject and publish it.
5. Novigate to MUX->Custom Objects and create an instance and also subobject instance and then 3rd level subobject. All works fine.
6. Upgrade this environment in 16.1.3
7. Navigate to MUX->Custom Objects and open same instance created in 16.1.2 version and navigate to subobject and notice 3rd level subobject can't been seen.
8. Also if you navigate to Administration->Blueprints 3rd level subobject won't be listed as module.
Expected Results: it should show 3rd level subobject
Actual Results: it is not showing 3rd level subobject
Release : 16.1.3
DE77529, Fix is proposed for 188.8.131.52., and for 16.2.0
Reach out to Broadcom Support for a workaround.