Managers would like to be notified when tickets are opened in P1.
Release : 17.x
1. Create a macro with the following configuration:
Macro Type: Site-defined Condition
Object Type: R/I/P
Add Condition: Priority equals 1
2. Create/edit the Message template that will be triggered for P1 cases. Ensure the Auto notification is set to Yes
3. Create/edit a Notification rule: Set the condition from step 1 and message template (from step 2) and add the contact(s) or group to the notification rule list.
4. Go to the Escalate Activity Notification and add the rule from the previous step.
5. Escalate a case to P1 and the notification will be triggered.