Unable to execute Migrator batch file (MigrateEnforce.bat) on Windows
Article ID: 271983
Data Loss Prevention
Data Loss Prevention Enforce
When you try to execute MigrateEnforce.bat using CMD (levered to Administrator rights) you face error ‘reg’ is not recognized as an internal or external command and migration is aborted.
Lack of path to System32 folder in System Environment Variables
- Find My Computer and right click on it.
- Click in the Advanced system settings.
- Then on Advanced tab click the button Environment Variables.
- Search for Path variable in the System variables window, choose it and click Edit.
- Add C:\Windows\System32\ separated from the previous paths values with semicolon