Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a static lookup with three values within it
2. Use this lookup to create a custom attribute in the 'Investment' object, of data type 'Lookup'. Select a value to be the default
3. Create an instance of the Idea object, either in the Modern UX or the Classic UI
4. Note the default set against the attribute from step 2
5. Deactivate the value used in step 2, from the lookup definition in step 1
6. Create another instance of the Idea object
Expected Results: The application does not set the deactivated value against the instance from step 6.
Actual Results: The application sets a deactivated value against the instance from step 6.
DE77293 has been determined to be not a defect, by Product Management. The administrators have to update the default to an active value.