We have setup 2 business Rules on Ideas Blueprint to hide module depending on value in boolean checkbox attribute but modules aren't getting hidden until hard refresh is performed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create boolean attribute on investment object.
2. Modify Idea blueprint to add 2 business rules.
3. First business rule will hide Financial module when value of the boolean attribute is Yes.
4. Second business rule will hide Staff module when value of the boolean attribute is No.
5. Note both rules based on the same boolean attribute created in Step 1.
Expected Results: Page should refresh and hide and unhide modules as per Rules defined in the blueprint.
Actual Results: Page is not getting refreshed and user have to do hard refresh like clicking F5 to show updated modules.
Release : 16.1.2
DE77248, Fixed in 16.2.0 and 18.104.22.168.
Workaround: Hard refresh (F5)