Department OBS 'No results found' in a rule or on Resource Workspace Filter
Article ID: 264030
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
Department OBS does not show any value in a rule dialog for required attributes.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add an API alias to 'Department OBS' ('odf_obs_fin_dept') under project so that it is available in the Modern UX.
- Add a rule into a Blueprint:
Target Object: Project
Rule Type: View Page
Conditions: Always True
Actions: Required Attributes, Department OBS
- Create a new Project (it should now have an empty Department OBS).
- Change the Blueprint from the current value to the newly created Blueprint in Step 2.
- A dialog will appear to fill in the Department OBS. In the dropdown, all Department OBS values will be shown.
- Close the dialog.
- Open the project and go to the Properties Module.
- Change any value from the project.
- A dialog will appear to fill in the Department OBS.
Expected Results: In the dropdown, all Department OBS values will be shown.
Actual Results: The dropdown does not show any value ('No results found').
This same behavior is seen on the Resources Workspace when trying to filter by OBS on the Resource tab.
The work around for this is to add the column to the grid and filter on the column itself
This is screenshot of the Department OBS column in the view
This issue has been fixed in Clarity 16.1.3.