MUX - Project Canvas: Task Grid is not filtering properly, but sometimes does after constant refresh
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Blueprints for project
2. Add the canvas to an project ensure that Tasks are included
3. Go to project, access canvas ("dashboard") > Configure canvas: Ensure project has a lot of tasks, with many assignments with various resources.
4. Drag task widget over
5. Choose Done
6. Click on options to access filtering of tasks.
7. on the filter choose the following:
Assigned Resource = specific resource
Charge Code is Empty
Open for Time Entry = Yes
Status = Not Started, Started
Is Task and did not select anything
8. Click done you will see correct number of tasks.
9. Navigate away to other tab and come back to Canvas and notice it is displaying oncorrect tasks and not respecting all the filters
Expected Results: The widget should return correct results.
Actual Results: The widget returns incorrect results.
Release : 16.1.1, 16.1.2
DE69355, fixed in 16.1.3