Some investments can not be searched on board views by the first word and the initial of the second word, if columns are set by a picklist and the investment is placed on Choice 15 or further
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to the MUX Idea grid
2. On the Board view > View Options > Manage Picklists
3. Create a picklist with 15 Choices
4. On the Columns add the picklist created
5. Notice the Board is displayed with the 15 choices as columns
6. Create 2 ideas: "myidea a" and "myidea b"
7. On the quick search field search for "myidea"
8. Both ideas are filtered under the None columns
9. Search for "myidea a" or "myidea b" and the relevant idea is filtered
10. Move "myidea a" to Choice 5 for example
11. Search for "myidea a" and the idea is filtered down and displayed on column 5
12. Search for "myidea b" and the idea is filtered down and displayed on column None
13. Move the "myidea b" to Choice 15 column
14. Search for "myidea" and both ideas as filtered down
15. Search for "myidea b"
Expected Results: "myidea b" to be filtered down and displayed on Choice 15
Actual Results: the idea is not filtered down and you get the "No results found" message
This is caused by DE69330
This is fixed in 16.1.3
It happens the same on the project grid and possible is generic to any grid