SUMMARY: When a parent investment becomes inactive the Parent column shows as blank on Investment Grid Page
1. Use either Investment Grid or Project Grid
2. Add Parent and Parent Type to the grid columns
3. For one investment add a Parent
- Go to the parent and view the association on the hierachy module in the investment (add that module if not already on the blueprint)
4. Inactivate the parent
5. Go back to the Investment/Project Grid and refresh if necessary
- Also check the hierarchy on the inactive parent
Expected Result: Inactive parent still shows on the grids
Actual Result: Parent field is blank for the inactive parent (parent type remains)
Release : 16.1.1
This is because the current design uses a parent investment lookup which does not include inactive investments.
Request is being made on DE69184 to change the behavior so the inactive investments will show as the parent on the grids in MUX.