When publishing a Status Report with a / in the name, the error 'Unable to upload Status Report 5xxxxxx to the project' is seen and the following errors are written to the app-ca.log:
ERROR 2023-03-24 12:37:06,513 [http-nio-8080-exec-462] function.ExportAPI (clarity:clarity:[email protected]:30369211__E58166AC-7A75-4DA3-8FBA-9C996CF2A60C:PPM_REST_API) Export2PDFService: Bad status from service for /project/5147768/status/5153976: Service Unavailable
ERROR 2023-03-24 12:37:15,900 [http-nio-8080-exec-456] function.StatusReportPublisherFunctionResource (clarity:[email protected]:30369211__E58166AC-7A75-4DA3-8FBA-9C996CF2A60C:PPM_REST_API) Unexpected error while publishing status report 5153976
com.niku.union.odf.exception.ODFException: com.niku.union.exceptions.DMSException: Unable to write file.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In the MUX, click on a Project and go to the Status tab
2. Click on Reports so you get to the Status Reports grid.
3. Click the + to add a new Status Report with the name Test/Test and ID test01
4. Click on the newly created Status Report in the grid and when displayed, click on 'Preview'
5. Once previewed in the PDF viewer, click on 'Publish'
The report is published
The error '! Unable to upload Status Report 5059421 to the project' is displayed.
Remove the / from the Status Report name and retry Publishing
Release : 16.1.0, 16.1.1 SaaS Only
DE69061 Resolved in 184.108.40.206 patch release and also in the next full release, 16.1.2.