In 16.1.1, when allocations (total) filter is used with any conditions available, the results are always 0. No resource data does show up.
Release : 16.1.1
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login to a 16.1.1 machine and navigate to the MUX Staffing page
2. Select Allocations by Resource
3. Add Allocations (Total) to the grid view
4. Make sure there are a kist of resources showing up in the grid page
5. Add filter Allocation(under totals) and set any condition for the filter
Expected: Depending on the filter, results do show in the grid page
Actual: Irrespective of what condition is used in the allocation filter, the result is always 0. No resources are shown.
Comments from Product Management:
Based on the implementation in 16.1.1, this cannot be fixed in a patch. This will be addressed with the new work on 16.1.2 - the 'Staffing Allocations Timeline' page is having the API refactored to accommodate new functionality and the ability to filter by TSV fields will be part of that work. In the interim, the use of TSV fields in filtering can be used in the Staff Grid. On the Allocations Timeline, use other filtering criteria.