If the steps above did not resolve problem with MIBs not loading, follow the steps below:
- Manually copy and paste the complete MIB files present in this ase, the SONUS-MIBS folder into the path below (all .mib files needs to be copied), e.g., ...\Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\MIBS\
- Save a backup copy of the MIBS folder for safekeeping.
- In the IM, Rt-click and deactivate the snmptd probe.
- Rt-click and delete the snmptd probe.
- On the file system, delete the snmptd directory.
- Redeploy snmptd v3.40 from the local archive on the Primary hub.
- Verify that the OIDs are visible in the snmptd MIB Trap Browser.
snmptd probe (traps only)
For SONUS, HORNET and CONNEXIP trap monitoring, TRAP-MIBs can be loaded into snmptd.
snmpget probe (GETs)
For SONUS systems monitoring using the SONUS-SYSTEM-MIB, you can use snmpget (for less than 200 OIDs), or the snmpcollector probe.
SONUS-SYSTEM-MIB required dependent MIB -> SONUS-SMI