The Finish date of a Task being created in the Timeline view is not correctly being set according to its Default value.
This happens if the Default Date is setting to a Rolling Date like "Tomorrow".
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Configure the Default Date for the Finish date of the Task in Studio.
Object: Task | Attribute: Finish - Object Attribute
2. Set its value to "Tomorrow".
3. Log in the Modern UX.
4. Open a Project and Select the Tasks module.
5. Select the Timeliew view of the Tasks.
6. Click on + and create a New Task.
Expected Results: The Finish date to be set accordingly to the next day (tomorrow).
Actual Results: The Finish date of the task is set to the current's day (today)
Release : 16.1.1
This is currently being reviewed as DE69007
This has been reviewed as DE69007.
Fix will be provided in 16.1.3.
Workaround: Create the task on the Task Grid view.