The Resource Remaining Availability is always 0 when sum of periods are selected under the View Options.
For Grand Totals, the value does show up but the calculation is incorrect.
Release : 16.1.1
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login to a 16.1.1 machine
2. Navigate to Staffing page
3. Allocation Timeline - Resource Availability
4. Under View options, change the Totals to Sum of Periods
5. Identify a resource whio is allocated to some investments but also has some availability.
6. Filter for the resource
Expected: The Resource Remaining Availability column shows values because resource has availability
Actual: The Resource Remaining Availability is always 0 irrespective of whether FTE or Hours are selected.
Additional Info: Double click on the resource cell and a pop up opens which shows the remaining availability correctly.
Also, if the Grand Totals are chosen, the value does show up in Resource Remaining Availability but that is also incorrect.
DE69208 - Fixed in 16.1.2