We have a Cost Plan subpage with certain display condition. Even when the conditions are met, the subpage is not displayed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Clarity as Admin
2. Navigate to Object->Cost Plan
3. Create boolean attribute
4. Go to Views tab and click on Layout: Edit
5. Click on properties for General subpage and set the Display Condition
Example: ( Cost Plan Lock Cost Plan Details != 1 )
6. Navigate to any financially enabled project and create a Cost Plan
7. Set boolean value for the attribute created in Step 3 to Yes.
8. Click on Cost Plan properties and notice General subpage is still displaying
Expected Results: It should not display General subpage since display condition is not met
Actual Results: It is ignoring display condition for General subpage
Release : 15.9.1, 16.1.1
DE68879, Fixed in 16.1.2.