Normal setup with in HA environment:
1. On Primary server, you have the agent installed, by default it is called "AGENT".
2. On Standby server, you also have a system agent installed, by default it is called STANDBY-AGENT.
Here are the things you should do.
1. Select AGENT and modify in the Properties the "*Address" field. Specify here "localhost".
2. Delete the "STANDBY-AGENT".
3. On the Standby server, modify the agentparm.txt
a) specify also "agentname=AGENT"
b) check the communication.inputport so that it is the same as specified on primary server
c) checkl the communication.manageraddress_1 line and see that it has the standby server hostname
4. Save and restart the system agent
5. In the HOUSEKEEPING application, check every job and put "localhost" as first parameter in the "Arguments to pass".
Repeat this for every job.
When executing a changerole, it will run on the agent where the DE server runs.
No further modifications needed anymore on HOUSEKEEPING application. It will work in both situations.