After edit policy in Java Console, when saving the changes, following error is displayed (Error Code 300, SQL Code 1105).
This is happening for every policy, including out of the box policies.
After a database Shrink the error message persists.
The drive where DCS databases are located has enough free space.
Release : 6.9.2
Issue was fixed setting autogrowth on for existing files in the database filegroup.
You can check this in the SQL Server Managment Studio - Select the DCS database (SCSPDB) , select Properties and then select Files.
Check if Autogrowth is set.
Specifying the Autogrowth value for the database files
After you install the management server and the Data Center Security: Server Advanced database is created in the SQL instance, you must change the default Autogrowth value for all the database files of the database for optimum performance of Data Center Security: Server Advanced.
- Log on to the Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Expand Databases.
- Right-click the Data Center Security: Server Advanced database and select Properties.
- In the Select a page pane, click Files.
- In the Database files area, specify the Autogrowth value for each file:
- Click the update button (...) for a file.
- Specify the Autogrowth value. Symantec recommends that you set the Autogrowth value as either 10 percent of the Maxsize or 1024 MB.
- Specify the Maxsize as per your requirement.
- Save the changes.
- Restart the SQL services.