OPS/MVS 14.0 new install. We wish to integrate with Scheduler. Integrating books says include this ADDRESS parameter in the GSSA startup.
ADDRESS CASCHD CAJCADDR 15 DETACH TYPE 0
However, when I look at the RUNPARM member of the common services CAW0OPTN library, it is not as clear. RUNPARM is specified in the GSSA startup. It has the following include statement.
* SSID OPSMVS opsx // CA-OPS/MVS subsystem name
// This value will be used as the default
// for requests. It can be overridden
// within an IMOD
* ADDRESS OPER OPGLEVMG 15 TYPE 10
* ADDRESS OPSREQ OPGLEVMG 15 TYPE 11
* ADDRESS AOF OPGLEVMG 15 TYPE 12
* ADDRESS OSF OPGLEVMG 15 TYPE 13
* ADDRESS OPSVALUE OPGLEVMG 15 TYPE 255
Are both of these statements required?
Release : 14.0
It's not necessary to enable those other parameters in the GSSA runparm to be able to issue Scheduler commands from OPS/REXX.
The only requirement is to add the ADDRESS statement as described in the link below: