Unable to Authenticate using SSO in EDR
Article ID: 260412
Endpoint Detection and Response
You receive the error below after when attempting to log in to the Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (SEDR) appliance using Single Sign-On (SSO) after updating your SSL certificate.
A new SSO certificate is generated when the SSL certificate is updated which needs to be provided to the Identity Provider (IdP).
- Log on to the EDR GUI as a local administrator
- Navigate to Settings -> Data Sharing -> Single Sign-On
- Hover over the three vertical dots to the right of the SSO configuration
- Click on the pencil icon to the far right (it will say "URLs for Identity Provider" when hovering over the icon)
- Click "Download Certificate"
- Provide the downloaded certificate to your IdP