UIM Server install completed with warning that the wasp failed to start. Since OC also resides on the Primary hub, we ran the OC installer but install fails with the message below. Note: Deactivating/Activating the wasp probe does not resolve the issue
Error in wasp.log:
ERROR [Catalina-utility-1, org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[wasp-engine].[localhost].[/dashboard]] java.lang.SecurityException: class "javax.annotation.Nonnull"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package
UIM 20.4+CU5 with OC on the Primary hub
1. Select the wasp probe on the Primary hub and launch Raw Configure
2. Expand the wepapps section
3. Select each webapp and temporarily change the load_on_startup key from true to false for all webapps except for ROOT
4. Apply the change and click on the OK button
5. Wait for wasp to start and run the OC installer again
6. After OC install completes, repeat Step 1 through 3 but this time revert the load_on_startup key back to true for all webapps
These steps can also be performed prior to installation to avoid the issue.
Pre-installation steps (pre UIM Server installation):
1. Login to the Infrastructure Manager or AdminConsole.
2. Navigate to the primary hub robot and locate the wasp probe.
3. Open Raw Configure option for the wasp probe.
4. Expand the webapps section, for each webapp change the key "load_on_startup" to "false" except for ROOT webapp. The key is set to "true" by default.
5. Save and close the window. The wasp probe restarts and wait until it is online.
Post-installation steps (post Operator Console Server installation):
1. Follow the steps from 1 till 3 as described in the Pre-Installation section.
2. Expand the webapps section, for each webapp change the key "load_on_startup" to "true".
3. Save and close the window. The wasp probe restarts and wait until it is online.