We just changed our DX UIM database password, and now the account keeps getting locked out repeatedly.
Can you please provide a list of any of the probes that might connect directly to the database, where the password might need to be updated?
When the backend UIM database password is changed, the following probes will be affected, therefore some tasks must be completed in UIM:
Note: If you are using Windows Authentication and you have updated the password of the DB user, the Nimsoft Robot Watcher Service's password must be changed too, otherwise the data_engine won't be able to connect.
• Similarly to what was done when Windows Authentication was configured in a first place, in primary hub Windows Server open "Services" or run "services.mcs"
• In services search for "Nimsoft Robot Watcher" > right click and go to properties > Log On
• Update the password with the new password for the user the services is configured to "log on as":
• Apply, save, restart the Nimsoft Robot Watcher Service
• Repeat the same steps on the OC Server, and CABI Server Nimsoft Watcher Services.