On the Investment/Agreement Canvas Configuration 'PDF Export' hint should not be shown in the description of the layouts
Article ID: 260026
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
The 'Export to PDF' is action not available for a regular Canvas Module. The hints for selecting a layout indicates there is a possibility of using the Canvas with a 'Export to PDF' action.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a custom Blueprint for any type of investment object such as Project, Idea or CIT
- Add a 'New Canvas' Module into the Blueprint and Publish
- Go to an investment and associate the Blueprint
- Open the investment and navigate to the New Canvas Module
- Click the 'Configure' button
- On the left, navigate from the 'Widgets' tab to the 'Layout' tab
- Observe the hints for the different layouts
Expected Results: The hint text should not show 'PDF Export'.
Actual Results: The hint text shows 'small display (tablet) or PDF export' and 'medium display (laptop) or PDF export'.
Targeted Fix in Release 16.1.2