For German, French locale, we are seeing incorrect delimiter in the field 'Changed By' Timestamp
Article ID: 259992
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
The Audit Trail records are showing a period and comma as a delimiter in Date/Timestamp fields.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Perform the steps for a user that has their account settings for Locale set to German or French
- In Classic PPM, Administration, Studio - enable some fields for Audit Trail operations
- Generate some Audit records by taking action for the operations, update, create, delete
- Go to MUX Administration, Audit Trail
- Add the 'Changed Date' (Date De Modification) field column
Expected Results: The comma should not appear.
Actual Results: The Date/Timestamp shows 31 janv., 2023 9:00 am.
Under engineering review, planned in the next release.