We have various AWS RDS database instances but only want to monitor one.
Can you please provide an example of how to configure AWS probe template that applies RDS metrics to a specific database instance using the Admin Console?
Release : 20.4
1. Create a Template or make a copy the default RDS Factory Default template
2. Expand AWS -> Auto Filter -> Resource and Select RDS, Enable Estimated Charges in Monitors list
3. Select Auto Filter and add a Rule. Example, instance name with 'Test Database'
4. Enable required Monitors for Auto Filters, CPU, Disk Memory and Network and save the template
5. Wait several minutes for template to be applied to the aws profile
6. Launch the AWS probe configuration, expand the profile, navigate to the RDS Instances, ensure that template is applied to the instance name defined in the Auto Filter rule.