If a MVL custom attribute is created on the investment object and by chance the checkbox to Populate Nulls with Default is checked,
and there are defaults, the load data warehouse job will fail as soon as an instance is added on the specific investment object.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
a. Create a static lookup or use an existing one1. Create a MVL attribute on the Investment Object
- choose the lookup from step a above
- Add default values to the attribute
- Make it Value Required
- Populate Nulls Values with the Default
- Include it in DWH
2. Run full load DWH (job should complete)
3. In Classic or MUX go to a project or other investment and add a value or more since it it MVL for the attribute created above. You can add the attribute to the list page.
4. Run full load DWH
Expected Result: Job Completes successfully
Actual Result: Job fails with ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "dwh_cmn_mv_lookup_u1
Release : 16.1.0
Reported as DE68493
Currently under review.