To monitor the interfaces, please do the below:
- download nic_monitor_mcs_templates package in your archive then deploy it to the primary hub.
- deploy the below packages to the robot you want to monitor:
Java_jre version 2.02 or later
ci_defn_pack-1.55 or later
mps_language_pack 8.64 or later
- In Operator Console (OC), click the Inventory view and select a robot.
- Click the Monitoring config icon on the right side of the page.
- Click the '+' icon to create a new MCS profile.
- Choose the Network Interface Monitor (Enhanced) profile type name.
- Select the desired QoS metrics and alarms by selecting the appropriate option in the Collect Metric column.
- Create the configuration profile.
- Then select the device again in inventory then select metric viewer, then under network you will see the metrics.
- On each metric you will see 3 dots, select it then select the interface you want to monitor.