Steps to reproduce are as below:
- Go to Administration > Studio > Objects > Project object
- On the Attributes tab, create a number type attribute
- Decimal Places set it to 0 so it is an integer number
- Enable it for MUX
- Modern UX > Add the field to a blueprint
- Open a project associated to the blueprint and check the field is available.
- Login with a user with English locale (UK, US ...)
- Go to the project above and enter values 1,10,100,1000 to the attribute created
- All of them are saved
- Change to locale to German, Spanish, French ...
- Logout and log in for locale changes to take effect
- Back to the same project and try to enter same values on the numeric field
Expected Results: All values to be saved
Actual Results: You can not save a value with 4 digits (i.e 1000) Error returned: Use 0 decimal places or less